Minggu, 13 April 2014
Look like a little girl


Sunday 13 April 2014

J : Mummyyyyy....I look like a girl, it's hilarious..if I was a girl , my name is Jasmine." We LOL
M : hahh? How do you know it?
J : Daddy told me the other day.

Iya sih..before we knew that the baby was a boy..we called the baby inside my tummy : "Jasmine ". Soalnya Mummy suka bgt bau bunga melati meskipun agak agak horor hahaha.
Minggu pagi jadi ketawa terbahak bahak karna Josh bilang spt little girl n mami setuju banget hehehe.

Saturday 12 April 2014

Pas bangun tidur, Josh kliatan sedih lantas Josh cerita sambil bercucuran air mata:
" I had a bad dream, Mummy. It's about you died because drawn in the water. The Kid Pirate did it...so I fight them ..I want them to go away but they are still around..they dont want to go away. Then I pulled out you from the water but you died already "

Label: